If you stick to these 8 hair care rules your hair will shine like never before :
1. Do not wash your hair with hot water, because it dries out your hair, especially the hair ends.
2. Wet your hair thoroughly before you apply your shampoo. The use of more shampoo does not necessarily mean that your hair becomes cleaner so be modest.
3. Make the shampoo foamy between your hands so that it becomes easier to distribute.
4. Apply the shampoo around your head and gently massage your scalp. Pay extra attention to the hair around your face and in your neck.
5. Do you have long hair ? Do not fold it double against the back of your head to rub the hair ends firmly ... Your hair ends are often porous and can not withstand this heavy-handed approach !
6. Take your time to rinse your hair well. The rinsing should take - if you do it properly - longer than the washing itself. Use plenty of lukewarm water when rinsing. If shampoo rests are left in your hair, it will be heavier and more difficult to style. Moreover, it will more quickly get dirty because dust particles will stick more easily unto your hair.
7. Golden rule: Always wash your hair twice ! The first time is for cleaning: the amount of shampoo used should resemble a small coin. The second time is for caring: use the amount of half the coin of shampoo.
8. Your hair does not get greasy from frequent washing. Washing makes your hair cleaner. However, it can become greasy if you massage your scalp too hard or make use of water that is too hot. Therefore try to avoid this !